1. What services do you offer at RDC besides dance workshops?
We offer private lessons, dance choreography services and performances for special events.
2. Where can I see the dance workshop schedule?
www.rangeeladancecompany.com/dance-classes and follow us on Instagram for all the updates on our events and classes (instagram.com/rangeeladancecompany)
3. How do I purchase a workshop ticket?
4. How much do workshop tickets cost?
$20 (+Eventbrite fees), and more for guest instructor or private workshops.
5. Can I get a refund for my workshop ticket if I can’t attend?
No refunds are accepted, but if it’s your first RDC class we can issue you credit to use at a future date.
6. What happens if a class is cancelled/rescheduled?
We will reach out to you to see if you’d like a refund back to your original payment method or class credit to use for a future workshop.
7. When should I arrive for class?
Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before class starts.
8. Are drop-ins allowed?
At this point, we don’t allow drop-ins. Please purchase a ticket beforehand at www.rangeeladancecompany.com/dance-classes if you’d like to attend a class. Ticket sales close 20 minutes before class.
9. When is the deadline to purchase tickets?
Ticket sales end 20 minutes before the start of class.
10. Do you offer package deals for workshops?
We currently don’t offer a package deal, but follow us on instagram.com/rangeeladancecompany to hear about discounts and offers!
11. Do you accept cash payments or Venmo?
Sorry. We don’t accept cash payments or Venmo. We only accept payment via Eventbrite.
12. What should I bring/wear to class?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing. Sneakers are required for Bollycardio but optional for other classes. Bring a water bottle to hydrate and proof of Covid-19 vaccination. Masks are required for in-studio classes.
13. Do you offer a single class or a series class?
Yes, we offer both. A single class is on most Tuesdays and Thursdays where you will learn the dance choreo in one class. A class series includes 4-8 classes and you would need to commit for the entire duration.
14. Do you offer kids classes?
Yes, we offer kids classes seasonally. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you’re interested.
15. Is there parking available?
You can park in the Flow Fitness garage. If you need to validate your parking, please refer to the Flow Fitness front desk for more information.
For Dance Underground, there is a parking lot behind the studio that you can find on Google if you search Parking Lot behind Dance Underground or street parking.
16. Do you film class videos and when are they sent out?
Yes we do take class videos and we will send them out to your email you used to register the class within 2 weeks. Feel free to tag @rangeeladancecompany if you post them on your social media account!